Seriously. You'll never believe this. There are ZERO good sites out there with any good ideas for classic anniversary gift ideas and I am always looking for a legitimately creative and personalize-able idea for our anniversary. With that noted I am going to give you the list of gifts I have done for our past anniversaries and hopefully if you're a little behind us this'll stark some LEGIT good gift ideas for your bae. Please note that with each of these gifts it is pretty much mandatory to write a seriously heartfelt note to your person explaining your gift and telling them specifically why you love them this year.
1. PAPER - Some version of your vows on paper framed plus another new set vowing to continue on your journey together.
2. COTTON - Socks - Funny socks. These should be representative of your inside jokes and your love of all things hilarious. You made it to two years so cheers to that.
3. LEATHER - Watch/watch band - For me this gift was one of practicality and one that would be used. He just got an apple watch and needed a good band. Get it embossed with the date.
4. FRUIT - Fruits of the Spirit: love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control - Y'all this was one of my BEST gifts. With each of the fruits I wrote a note on why the item was representative of the fruit and of our 4 years of marriage.
5. WOOD - Machete with a wooden handle and a wood pipe. This was the most badass gift so far. The man loved this one.
6. IRON - HELP! I am seriously stuck on this one and our anniversary is in like 2 WEEKS!